Just like it sounds, this class allows you to slow down, breathe and focus on your body. Format may include any combination of Pilates, stretching, core and yoga exercises. Let the worries of your day melt away...breathe.
This 30 minute pool workout is not for the faint-of-heart. Push your body to the limit in a joint supportive environment, the ultimate in cross training.
30 minutes of high calorie burning moves makes up this High-Intensity-Interval-Training class. Metabolic training is well researched for its benefits in transforming bodies! Challenge yours here!
A circuit class that uses suspension training straps to push, pull, lift and strengthen your body. Get here early, as this class is limited to twelve people on a first-come, first-served basis.
Can't decide between a cardio or strength workout? Get it down in one fast-moving circuit class led by a certified personal trainer. No fancy moves, just a straight-forward workout that allows you to choose your intensity.
Fit For Life
A cardio class with easy to follow moves that keeps your body moving and your brain in the game! Strength training exercises and stretching are also included.
This high-energy class has a blend of kicks and punches set to up-beat music. The routines are kept simple and focus is on a cardiovascular workout.
A high / low aerobics class with lots of basic moves including, body sculpting and abdominal exercises.
This class may incorporate bars, dumbbells and tubing to provide a workout to strengthen your muscles, build bone density and help speed your metabolism! Research finds it's best to be lifting weights.
Channel your inner performer! Drum you way to a leaner physique all while rocking out to beat inspired music. Class uses Ripsticks® to create a rock-out workout.
Uses a 4 to 8 inch step with a combination of moves to 'rev' up your day. Work the body and the brain for an effective way to burn calories. Step intervals includes short bursts of higher intensity movements.
A complete workout including short cardio intervals interspersed with weight training. A great way to add variety to your workout and to break plateaus. This is never the same workout twice.
Lengthen, strengthen and relieve stress the yoga way. Work your body through controlled movement in both standing and mat work. Your body will thank you.
- Instructors want you to have a positive experience and are happy to answer questions and provide modifications and alternatives.
- You are encouraged to bring a water bottle to class and to keep yourself hydrated.
- You know your body best. Go at your own pace and modify your workout as needed.
- In consideration of others, please refrain from wearing perfume or cologne.
- Please note the class schedule is modified periodically to address members feedback and participation level. Instructors are subject to change without notice.
- Participants 12 years and older are welcome in classes. Instructors will ask anyone exhibiting disruptive behavior to exit the class.